Register your interest in our Off-site Landscaping Program
Residents at dwellings with a view to wind turbines, within 5 km of a Golden Plains Wind Farm wind turbine will be invited to participate in a landscaping program. This will provide for landscaping to reduce the visual impact of the turbines. After expressions of interest are received, a landscape and visual assessment will be undertaken at each property, to determine eligibility and appropriate measure/s.
Are you eligible?
Review the eligibility questions for the Community Energy Program:
- Do you own your residental dwelling?
- Do you live within 5 km of a turbine?
- Are the turbines visible from your dwelling?
- Can you confirm that you currently do not have a commercial agreement for reduced amenities with Golden Plains Wind Farm?
- Was the dwelling constructed prior to December 2018, when planning permission was granted to Golden Plains Wind Farm?
Check your address by completing the Address Eligibility Search.
Complete an online Expression of Interest form below.
Address Eligibility Search
Enter your address into the search bar to check your eligibility:
Enter your address: